Friday, April 04, 2008

everybody is here!

Dance ended early.
Thanks Filzah! (:

Last minute decision to visit Kenneth. Sorry Nana, i dint ask you along. Its was a last minute decision..

Was kinda shock about the amount of people who went to visit him. Zi an; Leeming; Mengxuan; Yueming; Weinan; Jianyi; Cheedak; Shawn; See ting; Grace; Daesiree; Celine; Junjie; Ernest; Prem; Firaz. I dont think i got leave out anybody. Alot right? Kenneth, you'd better get well soon man.

Hahah.

Was glad that he still has the ability to joke even after his operation. [:
He and his date with his uber chio nurses. Kenneth is high on morphine, and he likes it. To think that im so worried about him laaaaa!

-.-

I made 3 new friends and two of them are my self-proclaimed best friends, i managed to irritate the hell outta them. Not bad not bad. I had my fill of laughter, but hey brought laughter to them ok?!?! I keep laughing my arse out on the MRT with Cheedak. SO FUNNY. We met a bi-sexual btw.

I had fun today, & take care brother!

No comments: